Acne Vulgaris breakouts can happen any time and anywhere, it is indiscriminate and normally happens for no obvious reason. However, by using some simple home acne treatment with everyday objects such as honey, apple cider vinegar and garlic, you can give your skin a boost and reduce the symptoms of your acne.
Therefore in this article, the home remedy that shall be discussed is Aloe Vera.
- It absorbs any excess oil from the skin, preventing clogging of the pores.
- Aloe Vera is an antioxidant which naturally contains Vitamin , Vitamin E and Zinc all of this are good for the skin.
- When used as an astringent, it helps to contract the skin consequently rendering the pores of the skin completely clean and clear of bacteria, dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells.
- Aloe Vera naturally contains hormones such as polysaccharides which contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory elements in order to combat target areas of the skin.
- This plant helps target redness and inflammation caused by the acne pimples.
- It is enriched in amino acids and carbohydrates.
- Aloe Vera gel purifies the blood and encourages and stimulates cell growth in order to assist the healing any damaged skin.
- It can also be used to alleviate acne scars.
As with everything, there are many ways in which you can use Aloe Vera for Acne.
Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice for Acne Treatment
For this method, you will need a few drops of lemon juice mixed with 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel/juice. Apply to the skin and leave on overnight. Wash off with warm water and then wash again with cold water. Dry the face using patting motions and apply an oil-free moisturizer. If you do not want to use lemon you can substitute it with another citrus fruit.
Sugar, Milk and Aloe Vera Mask
For this, you will need to mix 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ a tablespoon of milk until the sugar dissolves. Add 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera juice or gel. Stir them all together and apply as a mask and leave it for thirty to forty minutes or until completely dry. Rinse with warm water and pat dry afterwards. Use an oil free moisturizer on your face straight after. Repeat this regularly for best results.
Aloe Vera with Tea Tree Oil For Acne Treatment
Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with I tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Apply onto the skin and leave for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse with water and dry. Repeat regularly for good results.
Aloe Vera and Apple Cider Vinegar
add a small amount of water and apple cider vinegar (approximately one teaspoon) with one tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Using cotton wool apply it directly to the affected area and gently massage it into the skin. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off then pat dry and moisturize with an oil-free moisturizer.
Aloe Vera and Cabbage For Acne Treatment
Add water to the cabbage and blend to make a paste-like substance then add 2 tablespoons of the cabbage paste to one tablespoon of the Aloe Vera gel. Apply to the infected area and leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing with cool water and patting dry. This acne treatment should be done 2 to 3 times a week for best results.
Aloe Vera and Walnut
Blend 4 or 5 walnuts until you are left with a fine powder, then add 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and blend again. After this add ½ a teaspoon of honey and apply to the problematic area. Leave this in-suit for approximately 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water before patting dry. This should be repeated at least 3 times a week for the best results.
As well as applying Aloe Vera to the face consuming it will also help your acne. You may have been told by healthcare professionals or dermatologists to try various vitamins etc and they are all available in one miracle ingredient…. Aloe Vera. Consuming it every day will help with the purification of the blood, unclogging pores, reducing inflammation, infection prevention and so forth. There is the option of making your own Aloe Vera juice however this is a lengthy and methodical process. Most healthcare stores and the internet will carry Aloe Vera in either capsule or juice form, so why not give it a go.